Patrol Shield – NIJ IIIA+
- The Patrol Shield was developed at the request of teams wanting to carry shields in their vehicles in response to Active Shooter Threats.
- The Patrol Shield’s design makes it not only exceptionally capable of stopping IIIA and special thread rounds. It’s also able to withstand extreme heat and is warp-resistant unlike many PE shields on the market today. Therefore, you don’t ever have to worry about storing this shield in your vehicle or trunk.
- By utilizing aerospace composite materials coupled with our patented polymer technology we can achieve outstanding ballistic protection in a lightweight shield that exceeds the NIJ Standard-0108.01 IIIA standard.
Click to download the spec sheet
- NIJ Standard-0108.01 IIIA+
- Overall dimensions 20"x34"
- Overall weight 16 lbs.
- Textured Face / Loop backing.
- With or without viewport.
- Aerospace Composite and Polymer Ballistic Construction.
- Ambidextrous Angled or Straight Bar Handle.
- Durable Edge Wrap Protection.
- Closed-cell forearm pad.
- Custom Sizes available upon request.
- Viewport options 4″x10″ and 6″x13″ curved
- Tri-Grip or Horizontal handle
- Tri-Grip with Elzetta light kit
- Horizontal handle with FoxFury Taker B70 light kit
- Forearm pads 5”x9” or 6″x10″
- Forearm strap on the back of the shield
- Agency lettering on strike face
- Custom sizes available upon request