Juggernaut Shield – NIJ IV
- The Juggernaut IV Shield is the lightest handheld Level IV shield option available to market without compromise to area coverage and the multi-hit properties you expect.
- The Gen III Juggernaut IV is an industry leader at only 29 lbs with handles and D-ring. Giving the user unrivaled performance under the most challenging of ballistic conditions.
- This design allows for the employment of weapon rests on both sides of the shield for ambidextrous target acquisition.
- By utilizing aerospace composite materials coupled with our patented polymer technology and a ceramic core we can achieve outstanding ballistic protection in a shield that exceeds the NIJ Standard-0108.01 IV standard.
Click to download the spec sheet
- NIJ Standard-0108.01 IV
- Overall dimensions: 17.5″ x 34.5″
- Shield Weight is 29 lbs with handles and D-ring.
- Light adds an additional 2.5 lbs.
- Textured Face / Loop backing
- Aerospace Composite and Polymer Ballistic Construction with ceramic core
- Ambidextrous Angled or Straight Bar Handle
- Durable Edge Wrap Protection
- Closed-cell forearm pad
- Custom Sizes available upon request
- Tri-Grip or Horizontal handle.
- Tri-Grip with Elzetta light kit.
- Horizontal handle with FoxFury Taker B70 light kit.
- Forearm pads 5” x 9” or 6″ x 10″.
- Forearm strap on the back of the shield.
- Agency lettering on strike face.
- Custom sizes are available upon request.
- Mount for a camera and lightweight iPad or iPhone screen as an add-on feature if a view in front of the shield is important to the end-user.