Dynamic Shield – NIJ IIIA+
- The Dynamic IIIA+ Shield is built for a fast-paced tactical environment, where speed and agility are required.
- This design offers the most streamlined profile.
- This design allows for the employment of weapon rests on both sides of the shield for ambidextrous target acquisition.
- The oversized viewport also gives the shield operator an unparalleled field of vision for threat assessment.
- By utilizing aerospace composite materials coupled with our patented polymer technology we can achieve outstanding ballistic protection in a lightweight shield that exceeds the NIJ Standard-0108.01 IIIA standard.
Click to download the spec sheet
- NIJ Standard-0108.01 IIIA+*
- Overall dimensions 24"x36"
- Overall weight 21 lbs.
- Textured Face / Loop backing.
- With or without viewport.
- Aerospace Composite and Polymer Ballistic Construction.
- Ambidextrous Angled or Straight Bar Handle.
- Durable Edge Wrap Protection.
- Closed-cell forearm pad.
- Custom Sizes available upon request.
- Viewport options 4″x10″ and 6″x13″ curved
- Tri-Grip or Horizontal handle
- Tri-Grip with Elzetta light kit
- Horizontal handle with FoxFury Taker B70 light kit
- Forearm pads 5”x9” or 6″x10″
- Forearm strap on the back of the shield
- Agency lettering on strike face
- Custom sizes available upon request